Saturday 10 December 2011

My Dream Wedding & Honeymoon Venue

fairy tail concept. so Cinderella =) picture from Naza daughter' wedding
simple but elegant. winter sonata theme =)


Going new places and search new thing and learn other cultures really interesting in any way like to give us new look and broaden up our mind yet it is relaxing and full of memory. Yes, I'll keep my dream destination to be share with my future..... it will be a romantic and memorable moment that i would not let them vanish from my memory.

 Underneath room which very romantic for a newlyweds...
 these are Maldives Island in Indian Ocean
 it's everyone dream place, Paris Las Vegas, with the beautiful Eiffel Tower.
and this is somewhere in Rome Italy, which I think it has many great edgy building that can be explore..

3 comments:

  1. hahahha... romantic...tp nnty malu...sume ikan tgk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lin..follow saya.saya dah follow awk..:-)

    ReplyDelete